There are quite several health complications that can be healed by just slapping on the specific areas of the body which, as we stated earlier, is the basis upon which the basic Paida Lajin Self-Healing principles were founded. These will include the following:
• Chronic pain is one of the many ailments that can be cured using Paida Lajin technique. With the proper knowledge and, you can slap the chronic illness away from your back, knees, and neck in your bid to gain relief within a short period. This will, of course, spare you the discomfort (and cost) that comes with the use of painkillers.
• Heart attacks can also be made mild by use of Paida Lajin technique. But in such circumstance, you’ll be required to have attained an advanced level of skill. The same applies to other acute conditions such as strokes, stomach pain, menstrual cramps and so on. Thankfully, it isn’t going to take long for you to reach that advanced level as long as you are working as hard as you possibly can.
• A plethora of skin related conditions can also be either contained or cured by this easy-to-do healing condition. Some of these common skin ailments include psoriasis, rash, lupus, and itching. You’ll only be required to slap the area affected right before giving it time to heal, and you’ll be good to go.
• A significant number of immune disorders can also be taken care of using the same healing technique. These immune-related disorders may include arthritis, prostate infections, tumors, dementia, high blood pressure, diabetes, insomnia, and depression just to mention a few.
• Women suffering from conditions such as fibroids, ovarian cysts, obesity and skin that is aging at a rapid speed can always benefit from learning how to carry out Paida Lajin.
The above are just some of the many ailments that the Paida Lajin healing technique can cure effectively. Again, it requires a lot of practice and learning. But if you are dedicated in the craft, then there is absolutely nothing that will stop you from finding that much-needed relief. But if you ever try the technique and it doesn’t work, then you might want to visit your doctor for a quick checkup. The latter might be only because your condition might be more severe than you think.